How to Read the Stories on this Blog

Hello.  I began writing this blog in 2010, after a big 100 year old oak tree fell across my entire house.  Yes, we had to rebuild it, and I stayed at home that year instead of working at a teaching job.  We lived in a horribly tiny "condo" with 3 kids and 2 dogs.  When I wasn't at my real house watching the progress, I was at the condo writing stories.

I've been writing since I was big enough to put a pencil on paper.  I love to read too.  So here are some stories I've written.  Most are finished except for "A Dream to Call Her Own." Somehow, that story has just not found its ending.  Any suggestions?  I'd love to hear them!

Please take some time and read the stories.  I think you will enjoy them.  Romance without all the inappropriate stuff, but mainly just fun.  They are short.  Let me know what you think.

I also plan to chronicle the house we rebuilt, and show how we've changed our new little home too.  It's a cottage!  Love that!!! I hope to hear from you. Leave comments!

Comments